Monday, September 28, 2009

One home...One to go!


I have been such a slacker! I am so sorry! I do have a good excuse though.. I wasn’t feeling that great last Thursday and I called the OB’s Office and they said I needed to go to the ER immediately. I had some shortness of breath along with some other issues and they told me to go in..I walked into to tell Russell and then told him I thought it was a little extreme….I called the doctor back and they told me to go immediately..So OFF we go back to Piedmont to check into the ER..I think the doctors thought I had a blood clot, but it turned out I just had fluid in my lungs..I don’t think it is a big deal and just have to go back this week to check up on it..But we spent about 7 hours in the ER and once again Russell was back and forth between seeing me and going upstairs to see the boys! We came home and I think I slept about 35 out of the next 48 hours. I feel much better now and FINALLY think I am now on the road to recovery! Lets HOPE!—I am not sure how much more Russell can take!
On a better note…Dyer came home yesterday! We are so happy to have him with us! I was so sad to leave Wyatt behind but hopefully we will have him home tomorrow! Dyer rocked our world last night and Russell and I realized we are DEFINITELY amateurs! That baby would breathe wrong and Russell and I were BOTH up making sure he was still alive…Lets hope we get a little calmer with time!
We only have 8000 pictures of Dyer’s arrival, but I am just too tired to download them! I promise I will do so tomorrow! Over and out!

2 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

SO glad he is home!!!! Post more pics!!!
Thinking of you....

Nicole said...

SOO cute!! (Both Russell and Dyer!)
You have been such a trooper! Hang in there!
Love ya'll!